Warnings and age restrictions in advertising
To launch an advertising campaign, you must read the Federal law of March 13, 2006 N 38-FZ "on advertising" as well as the rules for placing ads on each advertising platform.
Each seller has its own rules in addition to the Federal law. to get acquainted with them, you need to send advertising materials for verification to the ad seller. At the approval stage, your ad is moderated. In case of inconsistencies or violations of the law and regulations, the seller specifies the reason for refusing to pass moderation of your RC in messages in your personal account cheapmedia.ru.
Some products require the provision of certain documents when placing ads. These are goods and services that are subject to mandatory certification, licensing, and registration.
Advertising is not allowed:
1) goods whose production and (or) sale are prohibited by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
2) narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors, plants containing narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances or their precursors, and their parts containing narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances or their precursors, as well as new potentially dangerous psychoactive substances;
3) explosives and materials, with the exception of pyrotechnic devices;
4) human organs and (or) tissues as objects of purchase and sale;
5) goods subject to state registration, in the absence of such registration;
6) goods subject to mandatory certification or other mandatory confirmation of compliance with the requirements of technical regulations, in the absence of such certification or confirmation of such compliance, as well as works or services for assessing (confirming) compliance, including the acceptance and review of documents necessary for the performance of these works and (or) the provision of services performed by persons who do not have accreditation in the national accreditation system (if such accreditation is provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation), or accredited persons, but without specifying the name of the accredited legal entity or the surname, first name and (if available) patronymic of the accredited individual entrepreneur and the unique number of the accreditation record in the register of accredited persons;
7) goods for the production and (or) sale of which licenses or other special permits are required, in the absence of such permits;
8) tobacco, tobacco products, tobacco products and Smoking accessories, including pipes, hookahs, cigarette paper, lighters;
9) medical services for artificial termination of pregnancy;
10) services for the preparation and writing of final qualifying works, scientific reports on the main results of the prepared scientific qualification works (dissertations) and other works provided for by the state system of scientific certification or necessary for students to pass intermediate or final certification.
Age restrictions and warnings
Federal law" on protection of children from information harmful to their health and development " of 29.12.2010 N 436-FZ
0+ information products for children under the age of six may include information products that contain information that does not cause harm to the health and / or development of children (including information products that contain episodic non-naturalistic images or descriptions of physical and / or mental violence (with the exception of sexual violence) justified by their genre and / or plot, provided that good triumphs over evil and expressions of compassion for the victim of violence and / or condemnation of violence).
6+ information products for children who have reached the age of six years may be considered to be allowed for circulation if they contain:
1) short-term and non-naturalistic depiction or description of human diseases (with the exception of severe diseases) and (or) their consequences in a form that does not degrade human dignity;
2) non-naturalistic depiction or description of an accident, accident, disaster, or non-violent death without showing their consequences, which may cause children to fear, horror, or panic;
3) episodic images or descriptions of these actions and (or) crimes that do not encourage the Commission of anti-social actions and (or) crimes, provided that their permissibility is not justified or justified and a negative, condemning attitude towards the persons who commit them is expressed.
12+ information products for children who have reached the age of twelve years can be classified as information products that contain:
1) episodic image or description of cruelty and (or) violence (except for sexual violence) without showing naturalistic process of deprivation of life or mutilation provided that expressed compassion for the victim and (or) negative, judgmental attitude toward cruelty and violence (except violence applied in cases of protection of citizens ' rights and legally protected interests of society or the state);
2) image or description does not incite to commit antisocial acts (including the consumption of alcohol and alcohol products, gambling, and vagrancy or beggary), episodic mentioning (without demonstration) narcotic drugs, psychotropic and (or) intoxicants, tobacco products, provided that was not justified and not justified by the admissibility of antisocial acts, expressed a negative, judgmental attitude towards them and indicates the danger of consumption of specified products, means, substances, products;
(as amended by Federal law of 29.06.2015 N 179-FZ)
(see the text in the previous version)
3) not exploiting interest in sex and not having an exciting or offensive character episodic non-naturalistic image or description of sexual relations between a man and a woman, with the exception of images or descriptions of sexual acts.
In the presence of parents or other legal representatives of children who have reached the age of six years, the turnover of information products provided for in article 9 of this Federal law is allowed.
16+ information products for children who have reached the age of sixteen years can be classified as information products that contain:
1) an image or description of an accident, accident, disaster, illness, or death without a naturalistic display of their consequences, which may cause children to fear, horror, or panic;
2) image or description of cruelty and (or) violence (except for sexual violence) without showing naturalistic process of deprivation of life or mutilation provided that expressed compassion for the victim and (or) negative, judgmental attitude toward cruelty and violence (except violence applied in cases of protection of citizens ' rights and legally protected interests of society or the state);
3) information about narcotic drugs or psychotropic and (or) intoxicating substances (without their demonstration), about the dangerous consequences of their consumption with the demonstration of such cases, provided that a negative or condemnatory attitude is expressed to the consumption of such drugs or substances and contains an indication of the danger of their consumption;
4) individual swear words and (or) expressions that are not related to obscene language;
5) images or descriptions of sexual relations between a man and a woman that do not exploit interest in sex and are not offensive, except for images or descriptions of sexual activities.
Movies with a 16+ limit can only be viewed by people who have reached the age of 16. When buying tickets and entering the cinema, you will be asked for your passport.
You will not be allowed to go to the cinema if you are under 16, even in the presence of your parents.
18+ To information prohibited for dissemination among children includes the information:
1) encouraging children to commit actions that pose a threat to their life and (or) health, including causing harm to their own health, suicide, or the life and (or) health of other persons, or aimed at inducing or otherwise involving children in the Commission of such actions;
2) capable of causing children to desire to use narcotic drugs, psychotropic and (or) intoxicating substances, tobacco products, alcoholic and alcohol-containing products, take part in gambling, engage in prostitution, vagrancy or begging;
3) justifying or justifying the permissibility of violence and (or) cruelty, or encouraging violent actions against people or animals, except for the cases provided for by this Federal law;
3.1) containing an image or description of sexual violence;
4) denies family values, promotes non-traditional sexual relations and forms disrespect for parents and (or) other family members;
5) justifying unlawful conduct;
6) containing obscene language;
7) containing information of a pornographic nature
Movies with a limit of 18+ can only be viewed by people who have reached the age of 18. When buying tickets and entering the cinema, you will be asked for your passport.
You need to add restrictions to ads for certain products and services:
1) Is not a medicine
2) there are contraindications, consult your doctor.
3) Consult a specialist
4) Structurally similar to weapons products
5) Assistance in selecting financial services
6) and others
Such restrictions are added for: medicines, medical devices and activities, dietary Supplements, breast milk substitutes, products that are structurally similar to weapons, shared-equity and residential construction, and financial services.
If you still have any questions, please contact us!