Consent to the processing of personal data
By registering on the site Cheapmedia.ru (hereinafter referred to as "the Site"), the User undertakes to accept this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereafter & mdash; Consent).
Acceptance (acceptance) of the Offer of consent is the registration on the site or the provision of personal data in the forms of feedback posted on the site.
The user gives his consent to the legal entity that owns the site Cheapmedia.ru and which is located at: 625003 Tyumen, ul. Volodarsky, 14, of. 505,
to process their personal data with the following conditions:
- This consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and with the use of automation tools.
- Consent to the processing of the User's personal data is given solely and exclusively for the purpose of using to inform the User about the status of the goods and services ordered by him on the site, for use in drafting the Offer contract, for responding to the User's requests through the feedback form on the sites, and for sending information messages and notifications.
- The basis for the processing of personal data are: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Art. 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data."
- By personal data I understand any information relating to me as a Personal Data Subject, including my last name, first name, patronymic, address, education, profession, contact information (telephone, fax, e-mail, postal address) photos, other information. During processing with personal data, the following actions will be taken: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, changing), retrieving, using, transferring (distributing, granting, accessing), depersonalizing, blocking, deleting, deleting & mdash; all mentioned options only for the purposes specified in clause 2 of this Agreement.
- The transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out on the basis of the legislation of the Russian Federation, the personal data subject agrees that its data can be transferred to third parties. & ndash; partners of the Site.
- Personal data is processed before all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the subject of personal data. The storage of personal data recorded on paper carriers is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ "On archival business in the Russian Federation". and other normative legal acts in the field of archival business and archival storage.
- Consent is also given to the possible cross-border transfer of personal data and information (advertising) alerts.
- Consent may be withdrawn by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written application to the administration of the Site or his representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Agreement.
- In the event of the subject's withdrawal of personal data or his representative consent to the processing of personal data, the administration of the Site is entitled to continue processing without the authorization of the subject of personal data in the presence of the grounds specified in paragraphs 2 & mdash; 11 of Part 1 of Article 6, Part 2 of Article 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" from 26.06.2006
- The processing of personal data of the Personal Data Subject can be carried out with the help of automation and / or without the use of automation in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation and the internal provisions of the Site. The site administration has the right to involve subcontractors for the processing of personal data of the Personal Data Subject, and also has the right to transfer personal data for processing to its affiliated persons, while ensuring that such subcontractors and affiliated persons take appropriate obligations regarding the confidentiality of personal data.
- This Agreement is valid from the moment the User (the subject) sends registration data through the Site until the processing of personal data is terminated for the reasons specified in clause 9 of this document.